Web Design The Woodlands
What is Web Design?
Design is the process of collecting ideas, and aesthetically arranging and implementing them, guided by certain principles for a specific purpose. Web design is a similar process of creation, with the intention of presenting the content on electronic web pages, which the end-users can access through the internet with the help of a web browser.
We develop dynamic, cost effective, and easy to use websites for companies. Check out our web design portfolio to see what kind of work we do. We love to help small businesses establish or improve their image and web presence, but whether your company is large or small, we have the time, expertise, and creativity to be an integral part of your web marketing solution.
What You Can Expect
- Fast Loading, responsive modern design
- Private, in progress views of your site during design and development
- Content Management system when the project requires
- Basic search engine optimization to help you rank better
- Professional stock photography as needed during design, to help establish your brand within site theme
- Site map to help visitors find what they are looking for
- User friendly and search engine friendly navigation menu
- Contact form setup: email/information request forms from your website
- Upload your site to your hosting when going live
- Includes minor changes for one month following launch of your new site
- Ongoing support for any questions or issues that may arise
Ready to start your project? Have a list of questions you want to get addressed before starting your project? Please feel free to contact us. We look forward to working with you.